* JoAnn Dahlkoetter, Ph.D.:
• Unleash the power of your mind, body, and spirit to realize your full potential.
• Achieve the optimal state of mind to perform your best under any conditions.
• Gain new motivation and confidence to break through mental barriers.
• Create a healthy, balanced lifestyle, both athletically and personally.
• Exercise the most essential muscle of all – the mind.
• Discover Your Performing Edge.
Pick up your copy of Your Performing Edge.
According to How to Get Kids to Eat Great and Love It! by Christine Wood, M.D., the risk of developing degenerative diseases such as cancer, diabetes and obesity can be significantly reduced through proper nutrition beginning in childhood and continuing through adulthood. How do parents effectively encourage healthy eating so children can reduce these risks? That is the focus of her book.
Dr. Wood, a practicing pediatrician for 19 years and a leading spokesperson on children's nutrition, also outlines in her book ways of dealing with other non-degenerative diseases such as allergies, asthma, ear infections and attention deficit disorder (ADD) with preventative measures and with nutritional supplementation and a balanced childhood diet. Get your copy here.
* Jennifer Azzi:
Through her programs she will assist you in developing the necessary skills to live a centered and balanced life. Jennifer values the uniqueness of each person. Her training programs are structured such that each participant can reach his or her own individual goals.
Jennifer believes change comes from the inside out and focuses on total health and wellness. A balance of mental, emotional, social, and spiritual are the keys to long-term success. A healthy lifestyle begins with the total person, not just the physical self. Azzi Training programs include kids camps, adult fitness programs, and Wellness Weekends. Jennifer Azzi awaits your visit.