Sunday, July 24, 2005

Fed Ex Kinko's Business Centers Providing Outstanding Community Service


When I needed a temporary business office to do some online work, I was referred to Fed Ex Kinko's here in San Antonio. I was pleasantly surprised to learn the wealth and extent of services the local business centers offer to the community (small business people and individuals as well).

The business center I visited and now call "home" is located in the Huebner Oaks Shopping Center.

Greeted and assisted by Mr. Larry Jenkins on my initial visit, I was extremely impressed by the outstanding level of customer service he rendered - and did so cheerfully, promptly, and genuinely making me feel not only welcome, but as if I had come back home after a long stay overseas. He did not mind my interruptions and barrage of questions and was only to willing to offer assistance.

I am delightedly pleased to endorse this Fed Ex Kinko's Business Center and encourage you to utilize their services, if you haven't already done so.

I searched the internet to find one closest to me. Based on my search, I found are 7 locations offering business and shipping services:

http://fedex.kinkos.com/locations/

Here is their information:

Address/Directions:

Hours of operation:

    Open 24 Hours,7 days a week

Last Express drop off:

    Monday-Friday: 7:30 PM
    Saturday: 4:00 PM

Last Ground drop off:

    Monday-Friday: 6:00 PM

Special Services:

No comments: