Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Major Announcements from The Master Blog Builder

News Flash:

I've made the transition! I've moved to San Antonio, Texas to contniue my management and marketing consultancy.

I'm in the process of securing a local office address and cell phone number. As soon as I do, I'll post that information here!

Additionally, as soon as I'm up and running, I'll resume my management and parenting webinars! Watch for more information!

In the meanwhile, why not download our 30-day trial webinar software for the all-expensive sum of $1.00 (Yes, that's correct; only $1.00 to try it for 30 days!) by clicking here.

Should you need to reach me promptly,

either email me at

execandgroup-consulting@yahoo.com

or leave me a voicemail at 1-877-673-2441.

Because I've been receving requests to create and maintain blogs for local smal businesses, I'm becoming known locally as

Click on any of the following to see a sample of the blogs I have created and am maintaining:

So, if you want to increase and improve your customer relationaship management, blogging technology is the way to go! Contact me for more information!

Resourcefully yours,

Etienne A. Gibbs, MSW
The Master Blog Builder and
Mr. Maximizing Your Potential

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Recently I've had the pleasure of meeting Etienne online; if you're thinking about getting a blog, he is "the man". He's fast, knowledgeable and talented. This is not a paid political announcement.