Evangelist Samuel Sebuliba, ACS, is a dynamic motivational speaker, teacher, author, and worship leader.
His story has appeared in many publications including the "Women in Ministry" magazine, USA.
He is a graduate of Sure Foundation theological seminar in Michigan, USA where he is also currently pursuing a Bachelor in Church Ministry.
He was born in 1978 into a polygamous family at a time of civil war and the penetration of HIV/AIDS into Uganda.
As a result of the HIV/AIDS prevalence, he watched as many of his relatives and loved ones pass away to the scourge.
This is his story... "As a child I grew up with a sense of rejection and not being loved. I never knew my biological mother and I believe God allowed it that I may connect with children who have lost their mothers or both parents."
The Objectives of his ministries:
- Secure and provide spiritual and physical needs including education, medical healthcare, food, water, clothes to orphans and vulnerable children.
- To equip disadvantaged youth and widows with skills to enable them to be more self-supporting.
- Promote HIV/AIDS awareness in schools and underprivileged communities.
- Talent development and exposure for women, youths, and children
- To offer training in vocational skills to the youth and underprivileged members of the community.
- To promote the values of conscious, selflessness, accountability, voluntarism and pursuit of good moral conduct in line with the cultural, religious and ethical values.
- To reduce the rate of poverty.
- To work with non governmental and community based organizations which have the same interests and goals as those of HSGOM.
Won't your lend him a helping hand? Do your part! Click on banner to visit his outreach ministries and help wherever and however you can.